Complete Wellbeing COVID Procedures and Protocols
In order to ensure the highest level of safety for you, other clients and our staff we ask that you comply with the following:
- If you are experiencing any cold, flu or COVID symptoms do not attend for your appointment. Contact us to
- reschedule. There will be no charge as long as you provide at least 3 hours notice.
- Make sure to complete and sign the online COVID waiver and questionnaire that will be sent to you monthly.
- Depending on your answers we may ask you to delay your appointment in order to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
- Wear a reusable cloth mask or a disposable surgical mask during your time at our clinic, this is required. If you
- cannot bring a mask, we will provide you with a disposable one. A scarf or bandana is not sufficient.
- On entering the clinic immediately sanitize your hands.
- Before you leave the clinic sanitize your hands again.
- Maintain physical distancing while at the clinic.
- Do not arrive early for your appointment. 5 minutes before your appointment time is sufficient.
- Only bring another person to your appointment if they are essential for the treatment process or to facilitate
- your entry / exit from our clinic.
- Pay by credit or debit card, not cash. (We have a $250 tap limit for your safety)
Other ways that we are ensuring everyone’s health and safety:
- All visitors to the clinic are screened to ensure they are symptom free.
- All our admin staff and providers will wear a mask.
- We are carrying out enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of treatment rooms using Health Canada approved
- disinfectants between every client.
- We have increased the regularity of cleaning and sanitizing in public areas.
- We have set up our waiting area to allow for physical distancing.
- Only staff, clients and other essential persons such as maintenance and cleaning staff are permitted in the clinic at this time.
- We are required to keep a register of all non-client visitors to the clinic to help with contact tracing (should it be necessary).
- Our providers’ schedules have been amended to allow enough time between clients for enhanced cleaning and sanitizing.
- If you become sick within 2 weeks of your visit you must inform us.